How are you all doing? I am gearing up for my son’s birthday, he turns 2 on the 10th of August….Yay. It is so surreal, I still remember finding out I was pregnant, going through the whole
pregnancy, his 1st year birthday etc. It all seems like yesterday, I am so grateful to God for keeping and blessing us.
Today I have a quick and easy makeup look to share with you guys. This is the look I throw on during the week, It is my GET UP, LOOK FAB & GO look. As a mum to a boisterous toddler with a very demanding job, I do not have that much time in the mornings to get all dolled up.
So I came up with this easy but efficient makeup look that can easily be transformed into a FULL GLAM look by adding some false lashes and a sexy red lipstick or a fun look look by adding a quirky coloured lipstick.
The key to this look is getting your base right, a flawless looking skin will make the difference between a well put together look and a rushed job. No one wants to look rushed and haggard right? This look takes me 20mins max in the mornings and this is due to loads of practice and sticking to whatever makeup products that work. No time to test out that product you have been itching to use… I also prep my products the night before; sharpening any pencils, washing any makeup sponges etc. Doing this will definitely shave off any wasted time.
Please click on the image below to watch the entire GRWM video.
Full list of products used:
- Simple Spotless skin, anti-blemish moisturiser
- Simple Kind to eyes revitalising eye roll on (This stuff works, trust me)
- Becca Ever matte poreless priming perfector
- NYX Conceal. Correct. Contour palette
- Rommel Match Perfection foundation; Deep Mocha
- L.A Girl Concealer; Fawn
- SACHA Butter cup setting powder
- NYX Highlight and contour palette
- Airspun translucent powder (This is a holy grail product for my oily skin sisters, trust me, this stuff works like magic)
- Mac Mineralised skin finish; Dark tan
- Mac blush; Sweet as Cocoa
- Mac good luck trolls; Glow Rida (This product is a bit of a let down, it doesn’t glow or even show up on the skin, has loads of fallout. the only thing cute about it is the packaging)
- Mac OH Darling highlighter
- NYX Matte finish spray
- MUA Cosmetics brow pencil; Brunette
- Too faced shadow insurance
- Makeup geek eyeshadow; Cocoa Bear
- Patrice black eyeliner; Dating Joe black
- No7 Stay perfect mascara (my favourite of all time
- Mac good luck trolls; Midnight troll (Beautiful colour, it has a matte finish, it lasted all day on the lips and it is very comfortable to wear)
Please do not forget to enter my current giveaway on Youtube. One lucky winner will win the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Beauty Killer Palette.
I hope this video helps you get the most out of your makeup routines in the mornings. If you enjoyed the post please share it with all your friends. Outside my blog, you can keep up with me by:
Following me on:
Thank you guys for all your love and support, remember to be kind to someone as God does not like ugly.
If you would like to collaborate with me or would like to send me products in exchange for an HONEST review then please feel free to drop me a line via email (Medeaij@gmail.com). I would love to hear from you